WSET Level 2 Award Course -
3 Saturdays from 9.30am until 5pm. Saturday 21st and 28th October and 4th November
This exciting and structured course is the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 certificate and is intended as vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available. The qualification is suitable wherever a good level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies.The course is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry but who have a serious interest in wine, want to to be able to analyse wines objectively and consistently, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. This qualification has full accreditation from the UK Government’s Qualifications & Curriculum Authority (NQCF) as a Level 2 Vocational Qualification.
Over 28 wines will be tasted as part of the course. Students will receive a course book (a comprehensive guide to the wines of the world - illustrated with detailed maps & label explanations), a study guide (complete with maps, example questions, and forms for your own tasting notes) and laminated tasting card.
Our Level 2 Award Course will run on the dates above (12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course). The Examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
The Fee of £350.00 includes
- All WSET course materials incl; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 28 delicious wines including Champagne & Ports
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine ®
- This will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- examination fees / internationally-recognised certificate
- set of 6x ISO Professional Wine Tasting glasses to keep
This course will take place at The County Hotel, 29 Rainsford Road, Chelmsford CM1 2PZ
Places remaining: 7
Course Date/Time: Sat 21st Oct 2017 at 9.30 am -5pm
Duration: 3 weeks
Venue: The County Hotel, 29 Rainsford Road, Chelmsford CM1 2PZ