4 Week World of wine (Colchester)
This 4-week ‘World Tour of Wine’ course in Colchester City Centre is structured as a practical introduction to some of the classic wine regions of the world. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous experience is needed. We will journey throughout the world trying a wide range of wine styles and grape varieties.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE COURSE?
- Taste at least 6 wines per evening
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £5.00 to over c£20.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Comprehensive tasting notes to take away
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
The course fee is £120 (saving £12.50 if all four evenings booked separately). As a way of spreading out the cost, we ask for a £80 payment on booking, and then £10 in cash each evening.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, so long as you give us at least 7 working days notice. We will give you a credit for any of our courses and tastings.
Course Dates (all Thursdays from 7.30-9.30pm):
- 17th October - Grand Tour of Italy
- 24th October -New Zealand & Australia
- 31st October - Grand Tour of France
- 7th November - Champagne & Sparkling wine
The North Hill Hotel have kindly offered guests of Essex Wine School 15% off food when they eat between 6pm and 7.30 pm on the evening of their tasting. Simply book with us and then let us know if you would like to take advantage of this fantastic offer and we will inform the hotel. Simple!
Places remaining: 14
Course Date/Time: Thu 17th Oct 2019 at 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Duration: 2 Hours for four wee
Venue: The North Hill Hotel, 51 North Hill, Colchester CO1 1PY