4 Week World of wine (Colchester)
This 4-week ‘World Tour of Wine’ course in Colchester City Centre is structured as a practical introduction to some of the classic wine regions of the world. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous experience is needed. We will journey throughout the world trying a wide range of wine styles and grape varieties.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE COURSE?
- Taste at least 6 wines per evening
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £5.00 to over c£20.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Comprehensive tasting notes to take away
- Small selection of nibbles to complement the wine
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
The course fee is £105. As a way of spreading out the cost, we ask for a £65 payment on booking, and then £10 in cash each evening.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, so long as you give us at least 7 working days notice. We will give you a credit for any of our courses and tastings.
This Essex Wine School 4-week Wine Course can also be purchased as a great wine tasting GIFT IDEA for any occasion. You can also purchase a GIFT VOUCHER for £105, covering the whole cost of this fascinating course.
Course Dates (all Wednesdays from 7-9pm):
- 6th March - Bordeaux, Burgundy, Loire, Rhone & Alsace
- 13th March - Spain, Portugal, Italy
- 20th March - USA, Chile, Argentina
- 27th March - Australia, New Zealand & South Africa
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Wed 6th Mar 2019 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 Hours for four wee
Venue: The North Hill Hotel, 51 North Hill, Colchester CO1 1PY