Whisky tasting - Special event! - Chelmsford
Whether you are a whisky enthusiast, a newcomer or just want to learn a bit more about this fascinating tipple, this tasting is for you. A two hour evening course introducing you to the world's finest spirit!
This tasting will make a lovely gift for Father's day or for the whisky lover in your life. Each participant will not only taste six lovely whiskies from around the world but will receive a special gift of a 3cl sample of a delicious Scottish single malt to enjoy at home!
In our whisky tasting you will:
- learn how to taste whisky like a professional
- sample a total of 6 different drams from Scotland and elsewhere such as Ireland, America or Japan
- learn the definitions of differing alcohol strengths, e.g. 'cask strength'
- learn an overview on the detailed production methods and maturation types/lengths for malt whisky
- receive a 3cl sample of a special Scottish single malt whisky to take home.
We will be limiting the number of attendees and following all the relevant, up to date, guidance on safety.
To purhase this tasting as a GIFT, please book your required nukber of places, email us and we will send you a gift voucher by email so that you can give it to the lucky recipient!
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Thu 1st Jul 2021 at 7pm to 9pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Two Brewers, 80-84 Springfield Rd, Chelmsford CM2 6JY