4 Week Old World Wines Tour (Chelmsford)
This 4-week ‘Old World Tour of Wine’ course in Chelmsford City Centre is structured as a practical introduction to some of the classic wine regions of the world. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous experience is needed. We will journey throughout the world trying a wide range of wine styles and grape varieties.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE COURSE?
- Taste at least 6 wines per evening
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £5.00 to over c£20.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Comprehensive tasting notes to take away
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
The course fee is £120 (saving £10.00 if all four evenings booked separately).
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, so long as you give us at least 7 working days notice. We will give you a credit for any of our courses and tastings.
Course Dates (all Thursdays from 7.00pm-9.00pm):
- 30th September - Wines of Southern Italy and Sicily
- 7th October - Wines of Northern Spain
- 14th October - Loire, Burgundy and Alsace
- 21st October - The Amazing Wines of New Zealand and Australia.
This course would make a great present for the wine lover in your life. You can purchase a GIFT VOUCHER here.
Places remaining: 14
Course Date/Time: Thu 30th Sep 2021 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 Hours f
Venue: The Two Brewers, 80-84 Springfield Rd, Chelmsford CM2 6JY