Introduction to wine (Chelmsford)
World of Wine - Introduction to Wine Tasting
If you want to get a taste of what we offer at Essex Wine School, then join us for an introductory look at the wonderfully diverse and quirky world of wine. We will taste at six wines and provide many pointers to enhance your appreciation of wine.
By the end of the evening you will have learned:
- How to taste wine like a professional
- How to identify aromas and flavours in wine
- About the influence of climate and weather on wine
- What influence oak and other wine-making techniques have on the wine in your glass
- Some principles of food and wine matching
- How to choose wine with more confidence: we discuss how to interpret wine labels
All tastings include: minimum of 6 wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes and use of professional tastings glasses.
We will we taste 6 excellent wines from around the world. This course is perfect for people who are new to wine tasting and just want to learn more in a relaxed environment.
This evening makes a great present and can be bought as a Gift Voucher (valid 2 years)!
Places remaining: 13
Course Date/Time: Thu 23rd Sep 2021 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Two Brewers, 80-84 Springfield Rd, Chelmsford CM2 6JY