Spanish wine and tapas Experience (Chelmsford)
Spanish Wine and Tapas
An exciting, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and tapas. We'll be tasting a range of wines from some of Spain's best known and up-and-coming wine regions, as well as two sherries from Andalucia. Each wine will be accompanied by a different tapas chosen to complement it. These will range from simple olives and nuts to Spanish manchego cheeses and jamon to choclate brownies with PX Sherry. If you're looking for an enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
Typical wines and tapas on the evening:
- - Vintage Cava with Spanish omelette
- - Fino or Manzanilla sherry with assorted olives, pickles and peppers
- - White Albarino from Rias Baixas with red peppers stuffed with tuna
- - Red Priorat or Ribera del Duero with manchego cheese and jamon
- - Red Rioja with chorizo on bread
- - Sweet PX sherry with chocolate brownies
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment!
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other tapas food
All tastings include: 6 wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, PowerPoint presentation, full tasting notes, use of professional ISO tastings glasses AS WELL AS A FABULOUS SELECTION OF TAPAS!
Perfect for foodies!
The Spanish Wine & Tapas Tasting is available a gift voucher Just book a place below, click on the email when you receive your confirmation, request a voucher and we'll do the rest.
Or do you want to buy a gift but let them choose which tasting they want to go to? Just buy an Essex Wine School gift voucher, with no expiry date and lots of different events available each month, they can decide for themselves.
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 9th Apr 2020 at 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: The Two Brewers, 80-84 Springfield Rd, Chelmsford CM2 6JY